- Information obtained through the products ordered on our website
- Information obtained via electronic communication with the user such as email, text message, and voice message
The information the company rxpharmacies.net collects from the users can be broadly categorized into the following:
- Personal Information which includes the user’s first and last name, date of birth, residential address, email address, and contact number
- Sensitive Information which includes details regarding your current and past health conditions, if any, medications prescribed, and other health care details
- Location information which includes details on your geographic location such as country of residence, state, city/region, postal code, street address and landmark, time zone, etc.
- Technical information which includes details about your device from where you are placing the order, internet connection used, system and application software
- Metadata which includes information regarding the files stored on your devices such as photos and images
- Online Tracking Information which includes details collected from your web browser regarding your activities conducted over a specified period of time or across third-party products, applications, or websites
Method of Obtaining Information
rxpharmacies.net clearly specifies that it collects only that information which is provided to it by its users. This happens either when a transaction is completed on our website for any of our products or while filling out a form located in the Products section for enquiry, or through electronic communication initiated between the user and the company.
Please note that we entirely leave it up to our users to decide what and how much information they want to share with us. This is particularly applicable in the case of Sensitive Information and Personal Information.
Use of Collected Information
rxpharmacies.net uses all the data collected, including Sensitive Information, about its users to either help serve the purpose for which the information was actually obtained or to offer support and services in relation to the company’s products and services. It may also be used to help compile an average of website usage and other statistics.
Please note that no information collected is misused for purposes other than commercial. We also do not disclose your personal or sensitive details to any third party without your consent. The data collected may only be shared with or disclosed to our affiliates and subsidiaries, our agents, vendors, contractors, doctors and medical personnel, and health insurance companies. All our “Partners” are strictly instructed to keep all information confidential and safe with them at all times.